fredag 30 januari 2015

Group meeting

We had our group meeting this Wednesday. It went well and we covered much during 40 minutes.
I think I made it a bit hard for my group because I was behind our schedule. I mixed up pages we were suppose too read.

But as I said, we covered a lot during our meeting. We talked  about different theories about what we thought would happen too Julia and her family and as well the earth. I think Julia's father will mess up his relationship with her mother. Julia will try too make things better with Seth and maybe she will accomplish that. I also think that earth will pick up it's pace and everything will maybe become normal but don't for Julia. Because of her parents.

We also talked about different "scenes" from the book. For example when Seth took Julia to a patch of grass were they laid down and held hands. Until Julia started talking about Seth mum. Seth got mad and said that she should never mention his mothers name ever again, and he stormed of.
I think they will be together, it's almost obvious. She will at least become friends with him again.

In the beginning of our meeting Anna was asked too explain the difference between real time and clock time. She made it clear for everyone what it is and how it works.
 
I hope the book ends well.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Good post! I think it turned out well even if you were behind... We found out things to talk about anyway, and you've got almost everything we talked about in your post.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great blog post! I think, like you said, that the meeting went well even if you were a bit after, but I think that our next group meeting will be better. Because then everyone will be at the same place.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Good blog post! You have written about the most important things we discussed. And I agree with both you and Sofia, we found things to talk about although you were behind schedule.

    SvaraRadera