torsdag 15 januari 2015

Why I chose The Age Of Miracles



I "chose" The Age Of Miracle because I think these kinds of disasters are interesting too learn/read about. I didn’t really know what it was about when I picked it because I overslept before the lesson, when we were suppose to chose books. So I just took it and it turned out too be something I'm interested in.  

I think the book started a bit slow but after a while it starts to get more and more interesting. The book is so far very intriguing but I don’t really know what I think will happen later in the book.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I agree with you when you say that it gets more and more interesting, and maybe that it's a bit slow in the beggining. Or that it didn't happend so much right then, but that's usual for books. That it dont happend so much right in the beggining, but after a few pages it gets more interesting and you get all caught.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, books about disasters are really interesting to read, because you can learn so many new things. I agree with you that the book is a bit slow in the beginning, but I also think that it gets better and better when you read more.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I think that the book started a bit slow in the begginning aswell, but I think it will be really good when we "are" in the book and really understand the plot. And you're right, books about earth catastrophes are really interesting to read.

    SvaraRadera
  4. My book also had a rough start. It was boring and nothing really happened, but as I progressed it got better and better.

    SvaraRadera