måndag 26 januari 2015

POV

There is so many thing going on right now. Dads affair with Sylvia. My "best" friend Hannah and the slowing increasing all the time.

The other day I spied on Sylvia and saw her kissing a person. When I tried to get a better look at this person she as kissing I was I'm for a shock. It was dad. Why? Isn't he happy with mom? I feel so bad for mom. All this extra time dad said he had worked, was he spending that time with Sylvia instead of working? I just don't understand why. I hope things work out between my parents. 

Then there is Hannah. She left for Utah and came back, too be with Tracey. It feels like she has forgotten me. I mean, we were best friend until she left and only called me too say goodbye. I was expecting maybe a bit more from a my best friend. I wish too get her back. If I were to be honest, I really don't like Tracey. She stole Hannah from me. 
And Seth. I though for a second that we maybe, just maybe was starting some kind of friendship until I totally messed up by talking about his mom. He has ignored me, and I feel bad. 
So I have lost my best friend and Seth. 

The slowing keeps increasing. What ever extraterrestrial brakes that slows the earth down, I really want them too let earth spin in its own rhythm. Everything and everyone gets confused with clock time and real time. Everything is hard right now. But I can't do more then hope for the best, for me and for the earth. 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Good blog post! When I read the text, it feels like you are Julia. You have written about the most important things that have happened so far too, and that´s very good.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I'm indeed with Anna, really good blog post! I hope she becomes friend with Seth again, because it feels like he was good for her.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Good dairy! It really feels like you are Julia. And I really hope too that Julias parents will work things out, and I hope that Julias father will be brave enough to admit to her mother his "affair" with Sylvia.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I can see some similarities right away, Julia having problems with her closest friends, just growing apart and the "disaster" not helping their friendship, similar problems which Amanda experiences in my book.
    Good post!

    SvaraRadera